My name is Bob Loblaw. Owner of the Law Offices of Bob Loblaw and, as of today, the new director of content for what will now be known as Bob Loblaw’s Applause Blog.
I want to say that it’s an honor to be gainfully employed again given such big responsibility by the team at Applause. I usually only get asked to work when someone fires Barry Zuckerkorn, so this is a nice surprise.
I know people come to this blog for information about the company, which I’ve been told does something called “360° App Quality.” I know what a degree symbol is, so I think I’ve got a good head start.
There are important things to know in what my new co-workers (they use the term “colleagues” but Bob Loblaw no habla Espanol) call the “apps economy,” and I will be covering all of them to help you avoid the double talk and get what you need! (I hear that Netflix even has a software application. I mean, television on a computer. The future is HERE!)
For example, are you a CEO, CMO or other executive whose app crashes or needs testing for functional tissues or user-bility (sic)? If so, we can help. After all, why should your company suffer for a bad app that someone else noticed? Here at Bob Loblaw’s Applause Blog, we’ll help you with information on lots of helpful topics that help, including:
- Applause Laws – Where we’ll take on that Lady GaGa and others who unlawfully use the word Applause (Applause Laws not to be confused with actual laws)
- Applause Plausability – Where we pause with cause and think about the possibilities for Applause
- Applause App Flaws – Where we practically fall over from flaws we saw
- Appaws – For our cat and dog friends
- Bob Loblaw’s “What Applause Saw” – Where I tell you what Applause Analytics revealed about my favorite apps
- Applause Applesauce – Friday will be recipe day at Bob Loblaw’s Applause Blog
- Applause AppleWatch Watch – Where we watch for updates on what people are watching for from the Apple Watch
- And many more (including Andy Capp-Lause, for our British readers and Oh SNAP!plause, where we show our playful side)
I may not yet know about apps, but I’m in charge of this blog, of its days and its nights. So until I figure it all out, visit mi colegas at our world wide web internet house, www.applause.com. And for the general mills international coffee fans out there, try Applause EU (now with Beta Testing. Whatever that is.).
-Every day is a gift, that’s why they call it the present!,