It’s strange to think in seven years how the Apps Economy has burst on to the scene. Mobile apps have engrained themselves into our every day lives and keep getting better every day. And at the same time, we’re talking about them. Users want app developers know exactly how they feel and whether they love you or hate you they’ll be vocal about it. That’s why today there are over half a billion reviews in the app stores. Of course distilling it all is no task to be taken on by mere mortals. That’s why two years ago, Applause launched Applause Analytics, the first app store analytics tool to tell you what your users are thinking. And today, we’re excited about the next chapter along the Applause Analytics journey.
The fundamental mission of Applause Analytics is to enable you to listen to your users. And we’ve done just that ourselves. Today, we introduce a new interface and new tools for understanding how your apps stack up against each other and the competition, all based on feedback we’ve received from valued customers and partners.
The enhanced Applause Analytics includes many new features, including:
- New Interface – Serving up the right information at the right time to keep app owners at the center of their app quality universe.
- International Benchmarking – Companies can now see how their app is performing in different app stores around the world.
- Custom Attributes – For years, Applause Analytics has been scoring apps across the apps economy by ten key attributes that indicate directional success. Now, users are also empowered to leverage scoring mechanisms that score apps based on the criteria they select.
- Activity Feed – It’s now easier for companies to stay up to date on how much applause their app and their competitors’ apps are getting. This feature displays information such as review swings, star changes and releases.
- Competitive Benchmarking – From auto-defining competitor apps based on similarities, to being able to track review sentiment and hits across key attributes, this enhanced feature enables companies to always know where they rank.
- Comparative Analysis – Users can take a dive deep across top competitors to see where they stand on a given day based on app store star rating, Applause score or review count.
- Apps Economy Overview – This brand new feature helps companies gather greater insight into what’s trending in specific app stores and what trends lead to success.
Watch the quick intro above, or better yet try it out for yourself by requesting a trial.