Hello citizens of the apps economy. I’m proud to share some exciting company news: last night in Chicago, Applause was presented with the Stevie® Award as the “Most Innovative Company” up to 2,500 employees. This is the 6th time we’ve won a Stevie® Award in our 7-year history. But given the larger category and competition, this is by far the biggest Stevie we’ve ever won.
The Stevies® are the premier business awards in the US. and 3,300+ nominations were submitted this year from companies of all sizes and industries, so the competition was fierce. It’s important to note that this type of honor does not happen without our 250+ hard-working employees, our thousands of customers, and our community of 175,000+ professional testers.
This most-recent win tops a 1 ½ year stretch filled with major milestones, including:
- A $43MM E-Round, led by Goldman Sachs
- Our rebrand, from uTest to Applause, to reflect our expanded 360° app quality offering
- Our entry into the EU market with the acquisition of top EU crowdtesting firm, testhub (which became Applause EU)
- The launch of ARC – a free publication to provide expert analysis, research & editorial on every aspect of today’s apps economy, led by former ReadWrite Editor Dan Rowinski
- The birth of the Ovation Awards, which measures how much applause top apps receive from users and expert judges
- We announced that our mobile sentiment analysis product is now available in France, Italy, Germany and Spain
- Just last month, we launched Applause Test Automation, which makes us a one-stop shop for all your mobile, web & IoT app quality needs
- In addition to winning Stevie® Awards, we made our third-straight list of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies and Inc’s list of fastest-growing companies
Being named the most innovative company is a testament to our approach – to being ahead of the curve and to helping companies solve real business and product problems around their web, mobile & wearable applications.
Thank you, and now it’s time for us to get back to work!